Mittwoch, 29. August 2012

Sean Paul - Columbia Halle Berlin

Hey, get busy, I don't have to say more!


On Saturday Elisa asked me, if I wanna join her and her friends from her hometown for the Sean Paul concert in berlin. And what can I say.... I just said yes!


Since I was a little boy I danced to Sean paul in the club! Even if me and my friends at home make fun of him every time we have to dance if he is in the club!


So I thought it is time to see him for real.....

And he played all the hits I know! Of course there were some hits from the new record, but I was okay with that! We meet at Elisas home to have a drink. 
 I was pretty happy that Alicia joined for two hours the pre show party!

 Thats the party crew Benny, Anne, Elisa, Caro, Pepe and Sandra (from left to right....)
 Benny had fun with the pole in the subway...
 here you see our arrival at the arena.... looks like an old cinema kkkk

 We were on the upper stages.... it was so good to dance up there....

Yeah get busy!

 And of course it was good to dance to dance for Sean down on the stage...

 And everybody after the concert....
 haha, subway was pretty crowded....

Was a pretty good night! Thanks to everybody!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen