Montag, 20. August 2012

Little Bird - Rufi - Switzerland

Grüezi,

today I had my first experience for flying without an airplane! Romy invited me for paragliding! We had to get up after just 5 hours sleeping at 7am! We drove around one hour to Rufi, an area located in the east of Zurich! 


Even the ride to the flying area was amazing!


We saw a breathtaking landscape and I started to miss Switzerland a lot! I didn't feel the swiss-loneliness in Korea, because I liked it so much, but now I feel it again!



 Anyway, after this ride we came to the test-area. It was next to a BMW cabriolet next to some cows kkkkk 
 It was a small hill we could feel the first few fly's. It was a crazy feeling not to feel the floor under my feet! But I started to like it! 

 And after a few seconds flying you had to walk up the hill again and again and again..... with 37°C!
 And I loved the milk signs the farmer had above the door 
 After the kids flying Romy wanted to fly one time for real and we went to the "Mollis" an airsportcenter where Romy was able to fly 1000 m above the ground!
 Today I waited on the ground, but tomorrow I will join them in the air!
 And tomorrow I will carry my own paraglider! Not Romys!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen