Donnerstag, 23. August 2012

Walensee - Swimming in a new dimension


Grüezi,

after a long day full of flying, running up and down the hills to get the right feeling for the glider Romy, Michi and me drove to the Valeseller lake to relax for one or two hours. 




The lake is located next to the mountains! It has a wonderful panorama! I really enjoyed to swim in the lake. 
The temperature was about 23°C in the lake. Of course at some parts, especially in the lower water ____ Ebenen the temperature was much lower, but I enjoyed the mix of warm and cold water around my body. I had to think of EIS I and EIS II a lot.... where we studied flow systems. I was a stirrer at this point.

Anyway I was really really happy to use my swimwear again. And right now in this moment I realize, that I forgot it on Romys balcony. Damn! And my adidas polo-shirt......

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen