Dienstag, 28. August 2012

Jogging in Berlin - Old routine

Hey,

nowadays I don't have to run around in circles on the sports field at Dongseo university in Busan. I can go on my routine running route in Berlin. I don't have the time to take my big round, but for the small one is always a little time ( at least one hour, because thats the time I need to finish).



The time I am in Berlin I live at Elisas or at Claudios place. Since a couple of days I live with Claudio and I really enjoy the time with him. it is a little bit like one year before. We cook together, we are doing sports together and we watch some movies. of course we talk a lot, really a lot, what I enjoy the most.

Anyway, yesterday I followed old running paths and during the run I thought I had to take some pictures.

 I started in Friedrichshain, where I lived/live/will live and pass by the "Oberbaumbrücke". This bridge is in a couple of famous movies, like "Keinohrhasen". And of course it connects Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg.
 After turning right I run down the whole "East-side-gallery" it is a very long part of the Berlin wall. It is next to the Spree (river) and the pictures on it change during the years.... I think in the year I spent in Korea they changed half of it!

 On the other side is the "O2-World" biggest concert place in Berlin.
 Of course I see the Spree during my run....

 And a strange church-house (the cross is new) and directly on the other side I found this note.... maybe a connection, but just maybe....

 my way takes me to the Alexanderplatz, where the "Fernsehturm" is located. One of the biggest monuments in Berlin.
 Next to this place there is a big mall... the Alexa....
 And a new Korean restaurant, I have to check in these days...

 Anyway, on my way back to my home I pass by lots of houses built during the "Stalin-time" in Berlin, when "East-Germany" was under russian control. Above you can see the Cafe-Moskau and on the lower picture a part of the "Stalin-Bauten".

Tonight I was jogging with Claudio, even by night I like the route!

Now I am exited about the big running route, but I think I have to wait for that till my next visit in Berlin.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen