Dienstag, 21. August 2012

Skyscraper - With my own fingers!

Grüezi,

yesterday was the big day! After a few hours practicing at a small hill we decided to do big business.

 

We met at 9:15 am to do some theory.... what can happen in the skies.... what do I have to do, if it happens.... how can I open the rescue paraglide....... and after all these very special topics we went to another small hill to practice once more....


It was my (for Romy funniest) and for me worst practice ever.... haha EVER!!!
I hope you see the electric fence.... yeah, thats where I wanted to go, but he topped me... ouch...
But after this one we packed our paraglides again and drove to the "Uesli Berg/mountain". I was standing 600m above the valley. I was really scared... Romys boyfriend Michi installed a camera on top of my head.... But the memory card was full after around 10 sec.... but you can see my view from the  start..... thats where I had to run into the sky...
Thats am I! By the way my glide's name has been "Tequila" so nice!
But after about 8 min of flying, feeling free and being a bird! I had pretty soft landing not as hard as before....!  At first I was a little bit angry in the sky, because I didn't sit in my bag so well... but after a min the guy on the ground just said... okay Michael, now let everything go and just sit back.... so I had to stop holding the breaks (which navigate the glide) and just navigate my butt into the seat.

After this one the adrenalin in your body stops and there is pure joy! I can just recommend this kind of sport to everybody! It doesn't feel unsafe or risky once you are in the air... you really feel like a bird.... You can fly!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen