Mittwoch, 15. August 2012

Germany, do I get used to you?

Hey,

maybe you got it in the last posts from german territory.... I was kind of unhappy to be back. I know, that I am supposed to be happy, because I see my family, my friends and John again.... but the country itself doesn't welcome me as I was welcomed every day in Korea. I miss the kindness and the patience and the happiness everybody in Korea is emitting. When you walk in the streets you look in all the faces and everyone gives you a smile. In the stores the people are kind and try to help you, not trying to sell you something. It feels really different.

Don't get me wrong, my friends really do a great job! They do everything to keep me happy and were doing really cool stuff!

When I arrived in Frankfurt I felt really uncomfortable in a crowd full of germans. Most of the people are really negative. You just hear stuff like "Shit" or "This is so crappy, it doesn't work" or anything else with a negative influence. I don't know why, but the people doesn'T realize how nice it is to live in Germany. Even if the ICE (KTX) is half an hour late. Germany is nearly four times as big as Korea, of course it is more difficult to make the trains always to be on time.

Anyway, after two weeks in Germany I get used to be in the middle of people speaking German. I think it was really very relaxing to stay in Korea and to listen to korean all day long. I didn't know most of the time what the people in the subway were talking about and it was just relaxing. Maybe they criticized everything and everyone in the same way, but I didn't recognize...kkkk

Another big difference I recognized is my eating behavior. If you want to eat healthy food around midnight you can't find anything in public places.... There is no 24h - Imo - restaurant where you can eat a hot soup with some meat or just Chamchi-Kimchi-Bogkumbab.... No, just McDonalds... ad so we did after watching "Prometheus" in the Cinemaxx.... it was a cool movie, not hyper special, but nice to watch.... Anyway we had very not so healthy food, I am sorry Imo!

Both of us had this very unhealthy dinner kkkk

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen