Sonntag, 2. September 2012

ABC - Asian Basketball Competition

Hey,

yesterday John and me went to Düsseldorf, because his brother and some friends of them joined in the "big" Asian Basketball Competition!



We had to get up in the morning to be there in time, but I think it was worth it!


Glenn and his team had to participate in four games on the first day. Three times victory and one time bad luck kkkkk

The last game was the most exciting one I think! At one point his team was way behind... around 5:16

but in the second half they won with 36:25! It was so amazing to see them fighting and in the end winning! A lot of our phillipino friends were there to support the philippine team! SO I met a lot of people for the first time after the korean year. 


 Yes, also girls can participate!
Not Glenn, but a nice shot from his team member!

 In the competition I found persian, japanese, chinese, philippines and other teams, but I didn't see a korean team..... buhuuu
 Here Philippine against Philippine....

Of course Glenn scored!
 Today are the finals and I really hope, that Glenn's team will make it!
Here one of the players wifes! Diana (Glenn's girlfriend)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen