Montag, 3. September 2012

Baldeney lake - Jogging in my hometown

Hey,

yesterday I was jogging in my hometown Essen - Kupferdreh. Usually I run around in the "city" like following the normal streets, but around 5 min jogging from my parents house there is a lake... and I never run around there....stupid....
Yesterday the weather was pretty nice so I thought about running next to the water.... Good idea!



It was really so nice! I just enjoyed the view and the people who were inline-skating, riding a bike or just jogging next (or behind hahahaha) me....

But even there in the nature... You find characteristic stuff for the "Ruhrgebiet" (the area I live in). You find coal-transporter, coal mines and stuff like that.... even if it is so green.... 


Haha, and all the ducks were searching for food on the ground next to the waterside...
Really a nice hour running!
Quack, quack!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen