Freitag, 20. Juli 2012

Siem reap - Angkor Thom - Tomb Raider

Hai,

next to the epic Angkor Wat there is a whole temple city - Angkor Thom. In there are ten temples and lots of other stuff.  Our driver took us to nearly every temple during the day. It was incredible stuff I saw there.

For me the best thing was, that Lara Croft alias Angelina Jolie fought her biggest fights in this scenery. I was so exited to  see all the broken temples and the trees growing on the thousand year old walls.




 The first temple we saw was I think one of the best ones.... He had 51 towers shaped into the four faced heads..... I really like them, because Angelina had to shoot all the four ones kkkkk






 The second one was kind of a broken pyramid.... 

 And the ways to the top were pretty narrow...

 Another very nice thing we saw was the "terrace de elephants" ... 

 Here we pass the south gate to the next temple area...


 And we found a lot of small ones...
 And I think this one was killed by Lara!
 Finally we saw the world famous four faced next to a crazy tree head...
 I fell in LOVE with this place! So magical!

 And after passing the gate we were fascinated by the green that was hidden on the other side...


Anyway, after a journey through the jungle we found the most characteristic place for Angkor Thom! Just check it out!




 So so so so so cool! The trees! It was an amazing day with a lot of very old culture! I really enjoyed Cambodia!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen