Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012

New day - new goodbye, what about the cherries?!

Anjong,

after the exiting travels with Robert and Marlena I have to face the fact, that I am leaving Busan in a week.

So I really scheduled this last week to say as many people as I can one last goodbye. And still it doesn't feel like goodbye for forever...

These cherries I got as a present in my favorite cafe Tokyoloose. In literature people say, that they represent information and communication. I don't know what they tried to tell me, maybe goodbye. Or maybe they wanted to give me a very special service, because fruits are so damn expensive in Korea!


I can't imagine me sitting with Palermo, Julia and Natze next week in my hometown, I really can't!

Anyway, of course I saw Youjung lots of times but I will see her till the bitter end.... so till monday kkkkk

Other people I had to say goodbye on monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday.... it is so sad.... Even if I know, that there will come a lot of other goodbyes.

First accidentally goodbye was the second I ran into Yuee and Ratchel in Seomyeon. I had to wait for Youjung and so I just went for dinner with them! Was a very surprising event!



Next was Hyun Jeong! She is working in the laboratory with me and we never did it to have dinner, but this week we did it! kkkk Was the first and probably last time to see her outside the walls of the lab....
 I even said goodbye to Cafe Tokyoloose. I was able to exchange my coupon into a Cappuccino and say goodbye to the very lovely waitresses and the owner of the restaurant who has so much fun during work-time!
 Haha, next was a "Hello - and - Goodbye" meeting. I finally met 손용우. He was part of the ICEA 9th interview and I liked him so much. Now we finally were able to talk more than 3 words. He is a good friend of Emma. She was ICEA 8th member. And so I saw her again too! Was a quite strange combination for me, but so much fun!
 Here they are! Cute!

Even today in the laboratory I maybe saw Changwoo for the last time... It is so unreal....

I will see how my last weekend will be in Busan.... I hope no too hard.... 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen