Freitag, 27. Juli 2012

Korean Nightclub!

Anjong,

last night I finally experienced what it is like to go to a Nightclub with Dawoon! It was an incredible experience! For every non-Korean... A night club is especially for FLIRTING! 




As a guy you go there and the night club people make the girls to sit next to you! That sounds of course amazing, but the girls are very very flirty! They don't work there, they jsut wanna have fun kkkk I think it is an old fashioned Social club. But for my taste of music 1000000000x better! They have several live acts and guess what.... they do K-POP! It is like a concert every time... All the hits, from bigBang, 2pm, T-ARA; Wonder Girls, 2NE1 seriously, I danced to all my favorite songs! I think I will never forget this night!
 We started with a bowl of Yoda-Maggoli (Kiwi) And went to the first social club in Seomyeon (Champion) but they wanted to get 100.000Won because, little Michael is foreigner... So we went to another one...
 It was the Arabian night club and it was so amazing. It is like in a social club. 30min DJ or Live acts and in between cuddle music. So thats why everybody is sitting there....


 But if they call for dancing, everybody is dancing. I think most of the time we didn't dance alone. There were girls all over us kkkkk of course nothing happened, but it was funny.... Korean girls in Flirt-action... not like in FIX where they just touch you....seriously flirting!

At some point I found myself in a separated room, drinking with 3 30 year old pretty hot girls.... but after 30 min I got bored, of course kkkk

 Anyway, at 5am we decided to leave..... and we greeted the sun again... I think it is tradition for the last weekend in Busan... every morning say hello to the sun!
 Anyway, we had a very nice breakfast and then we went for a little sleeping... because tonight we will start again! Wuhuuuuu!!!

 Yummy!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen