Samstag, 21. Juli 2012

Fish massage!

Hai,

on our last day in Cambodia we had a relaxing night again... We started with a shower in the hotel, because you are sweaty all the time... Maybe you saw on my pictures, that I was shiny all over....

Anyway afterwards we went to a fish massage shop near the Pub Street. 




There you out your feet into a aquarium and the hungry fishes start to eat your dead skin from your feet.... And yes it tickled for 30 min... In the beginning you had to keep calm and really to control yourself not to put your feet out of the water again.... After a while I got used to it, even if all the fish were at my feet and just a few at Marlenas.... now we proved, that I have more dead skin....mhm Anyway... was pretty cool...





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen