Montag, 23. Juli 2012

Petronas Twin Towers! - KL

Hai,

at the first day in KL we wanted to visit the twin towers, but there were no cards available any more.... So we bought two cards for the next day. We had to pay 20€ per person. I was shocked at the moment they told us the entrance fee.... In Berlin you have to pay 12€ for the Fernsehturm, thats the reason why I never was there... in Paris you have to pay 6€ for the Eifel tower. Anyway, I thought there is nothing else in KL you can visit, so maybe it is super cool!




We got tickets for 8pm and so we missed the sunset.... But is looked amazing from the streets...kkkk


On top of the twin I was so disappointed about the view.... The windows were not nonreflecting and the rain was stick onto the windows.... so just very bad pictures and a bad view....


After 15 min on the top deck they told us we had to leave to the bridge in the middle....  the view from that point was so bad, that I even didn't take any pictures.... So I could have spent this money better for food kkkkkk but now I know that I won't visit this place again kkkkk




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen