Dienstag, 10. Juli 2012

Olango Island - Cebu - Philippines

Mabuhay!

Today I can post the first time from the Philippines! Even if I had to create again a new blog, because I had to upload so many pictures in the last 3 month I don't care about that, because I am in Cebu!

 



After a very crazy travel we arrived 3 am in the morning!

We started our journey in Busan - Korea at 08:30pm on Saturday. Before I was out with my friends and with Dawoon at the Expo, so I did not really plan anything for the trip. Marlena was traveling in China, so she had even less time to organize.... Anyway, 1 hour before starting the trip we booked our hotel. It is a pretty cheap villa resort out in nowhere.... seriously in nowhere.... But while booking we didn't think about getting there in the middle of the night....

After arriving at Cebu airport we got a taxi with taximeter, so we were pretty happy. But arriving at the pier we realized, that there will be no boat during the night.... even if the internet said something else.... "Luckily" there was a pinoy waiting for dumb tourists to charter a "Special trip" to Olango island.

The pier was very scary. I have to admit I was a little bit happy to see this guy.... it was under construction and the construction workers were sleeping inside the construction place... so there were a lot of noises and people waiting for us, even if we didn't see them....


Anyway, the ride to the island during the night was so exiting, maybe the best thing we did on the Philippines.... kkkk

The next day we started to explore the Resort, which is a 2star resort but still very cute! After breakfast with mango jam we went swimming for the first time and it was amazing.

 Directly next to our villa are stairs which guide you into the ocean!








There I relaxed after spartacus training kkkkkk

Everywhere are people getting seafood out of the ocean in scary moonwalk suits kkk

Thats our first impression of Olango island.... today we went snorkeling and I was just blasted...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen